Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How To Make a BIG Beautiful Sock Bun


So have you ever wondered how so many stylish gals get those big beautiful buns up on top?
Well you guessed it "they put a sock in it" he he 
What a lovely summery, classy, teacherly look right? So I searched around and found a great tutorial on pinterest that hello framboise was kind enough to share..
Totally stop by her blog!
I also follow her here: Tam,@Helloframboise Pinterest
       It is so easy here are the simple steps:












5 comments:

Kristen said...

I love this! I just put mine in again to practice. My hair is finally long enough to do this and make it look a little messy, you know? It should be perfect for when I start school in the sweltering humidity, lol! :)

Lita Lita said...

I am going to try this! It looks easy.
Thanks for the tip!

Tam said...

Thanks so much for sharing my tutorial! Hope it works well for you.

Your blog is so cute--bet you are the best-dressed teacher at your school =).

the teacher diva said...

Love the step by step instructions...trying it today ;)

xo-ashley

www.theteacherdiva.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Soooo obsessed with the "sock bun" bun! My hair is long/thick enough that I don't need it but I love how smooth you got yours!
xoxo,
Nikki at Bedazzles After Dark