Monday, August 27, 2012

Made it Mondays..

Photo: DIY almost done! Classroom Prizes straight out of the Gumball Machine! http://instagr.am/p/OjqR9ageHU/
Almost done filling up this "Jumbo-Gumball Machine" with colored erasers. (pinterest inspired)
I'm linking up with my friend Tara from  
4th Grade Frolics..
She has been having this amazing

"Made it Monday" party every week, (that I love to stalk)
These are my "plastic-tablecloth" curtains.

   step by step directions on how to make the      curtains on my blog  post: click link below
"plastic-tablecloth curtains" NO sewing" 

3 comments:

Shades of Teaching said...

Cute blog, and I love your gumball machine idea. I was wondering about your curtains when I saw the post about them earlier this month. What do you do when the heat is on during the colder months? I noticed that you have a radiator very close and so do I. Do they ever melt or come close to melting? Please share I would love to try it and not buy cutains this year.

Corrina Allen said...

LOVE the gumball machine idea!

Corrina
Mrs. Allen’s 5th Grade Files

the teacher diva said...

love love the gumball machine! too cute!!!

xo-ashley

www.theteacherdiva.blogspot.com