Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shabby Apple Favorites!




Taking its name from the riptide-rich beach of Race Point at the point of Cape Cod, this striped jersey skirt is dynamic, eye-catching, and dramatically darling. Featuring alternating horizontal and diagonal stripes in bold poppy red and off white, this A-line charmer has convenient pockets with tie details, a stretchy waistband for a supremely comfortable feel, and pleating at the waistband for a flowy, flirty fit.
Dorm Room BlouseHave you visited the  Shabby Apple website? 
They wrote me such a sweet email today, 
I was very excited.. Being addicted to shopping 
I don't know how I missed this beautiful site!  
Such unique, flirty, stylish dresses for women, and girls!  I especially love the photos on the site! 
(i felt like i was in a storybook) 
If you haven't stopped by definitely take a peek they are having a BIG    swimsuit & summer sale! Let me know what you think?  I've posted some of my favorite outfits...



                                                     One part wonderland, one part 1920s flapper, the Curiouser and Curiouser skirt is a daring, darling combination of Victorian lines and contemporary details.  A wide, 3
One part wonderland, one part 1920s flapper, the Caterpillar skirt is a daring, darling combination of Victorian lines and contemporary details.  A wide, 3 Floral little girl’s dress with ruffles on top, coordinating sash, and knee length skirt.Dress with pintuck detail at bodice, cap sleeves and back zip.
  

No comments: