Saturday, August 11, 2012

Teacher Style

                                                                                                                                            




What's your teacher style?   
Charmed in Third Grade & Teaching Fashionista
  



A teachers fashion party!
Well, isn't this all kinds of fabulous, 
 jess is hosting an amazing linky, 
check out her very fashionable blog 
           and link up too.. 

Here are the guidelines...
1. Tell me your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher's fashion"
2. What are some of your favorite accessories?
3. What type of shoes do you teach in? (i.e. heels, flats, wedges, etc.)
4. Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet?
(i.e. sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.)
 5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school?  

Please post any cute items, sales, outfits that you have grabbed for this upcoming school year!


1. My all time favorite stores are JCREW, Anthropologie and Free People..
but..I shop everywhere..lol Target, Kohl's, NordstromBloomingdales, Chanel (lol) i wish
2. My favorite accessories at the moment are from Etsy shops like  Spike the Punch & ILY Couture.
I always wear my Jennifer Zeuner monogram necklace, and have a small infatuation with love & skull
designs.  Here are some of my all time favorite arm & neck parties! (ha ha)





3. I teach in wedges..Tory Burch Sally's, I love them They are amazing, I have them in almost every color..They are low enough to stand in (2 3/4) wedge all day, and give me those extra few inches that I need to be at least a little taller than my students.
styleat30blog google image photo

i4. My go-to item..hmmmm' I actually am a jeans and blazer type of teacher. I love seven, citizens and JCREW jeans..I feel like a cute blazer makes you look put together.  So I guess when I need an outfit quick that's what I'll put together. 
                                                                                   

5. Ok so extremely embarrassing..and something I'll never forget.. 
 my teaching  fashion faux pas I went on a school trip to the farm, picnic- hayride-petting zoo- and it was muddy from prior rain..  and we were STILL going. Well, I was wearing a little white eyelet dress! Ugh of course a zillion people asked me "where are you going with that outfit"
 that day..(I totally forgot the trip was that day)
the dress remains in my closet un-touched!
Anthropologie Dress & JCREW teal cardigan!
                                                                              The newest additions to my "teacher wardrobe".. 

7 comments:

Mrs. Cockrell said...

Love your style! Wish I could afford those wedges! :)

Gayla
Teach On.

Jess said...

Thanks so much for linking up! You definitely have the right blog name because girlfriend you are the epitome of a fashionista!!! I need you to come and be my personal shopper! Thanks for all of your fashion tips... they are noted.

Jess
Thanks for linking up! I am glad that someone shares my love for heels! And those dresses? LOVE LOVE! We could definitely be friends!

Jess
From Blood to Books!

Bridgette Wensel said...

I just found you looking up teacher and fashion blogs! Hahaha! I am your newest follower, hands down cutest style and I can't wait to learn more about you!

Follow me at: bridgettenicole.blogspot.com
Bridgette :)

Mrs. Rasmussen's 6th Grade Class said...

Adorable blog! The bubble necklaces are my absolute favorite!

Amy Y said...

Love your style! Newest follower!

http://sequinsandcrayons.blogspot.com/

Faithloris said...

Great post!

I was a classroom teacher for nine years and recently became a full-time college professor who teaches prospective teachers. I, too, am interested in fashion, and I've started a fashion blog, which is located here: officehoursblog.tumblr.com

Kstylick said...

Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

Please leave a comment on our blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
https://instagram.com/kstylick/

we will follow you back! XOXO

Korean Fashion