Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm so obSessed with May Books

If you haven't checked out the may books website yet..
you Absolutely must- 
Mica has created personalized: 
 agendas, calendars, notebooks, and planners.
  
I'm addicted..{btw}..who doesn't love a cute notebook?
__________________________________________
first you pick-
The May Books Patterns



then you add a monogram-
monogram samples

next choose your inside pages-
inside page options
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some of my May Books:

      calendar               initial notebook         meal planner             to do lists 
      agenda

        
_________________________________________________________________________________________
visit may books blog 

2 comments:

Rikki said...

I am too obsessed with May BOOKS!! Aren't they wonderful? I ordered two in August on Groupon. They had such a killer deal I couldn't pass it up.
ஐRikki
The Hive

Rikki said...

Oh and i'm your newest follower! Love your blog. I love fashion too.
ஐRikki
The Hive