Saturday, September 29, 2012

The PERFECT Fall Accessory

     This Fall, I'm completely obsessed with the Chanel Brooch - What a perfect accessory! 
It is such a great timeless piece that will make any outfit look better instantly.  I've scoured Ebay, Etsy, and Poshmark, then I  purchased a small gold Chanel Brooch  that I love but we all know BIGGER is BETTER..  So now I'm on mission to add a large one to my Fall wardrobe.  I've noticed that these pieces have increased in value on these sites, so I consider it an investment, just be very careful when ordering secondhand online.  Extra Petite wrote an excellent article about buying secondhand Chanel that you should totally check out before buying anything to ensure the authenticity!  
I've pinned so many beautiful Chanel Brooch outfit inspirations on Pinterest, I just had to share them...




                      

Blissful and Domestic                       
                                 
Link Up with Blissful & Domestic and meet new blogger buddies!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very nice! I think I like the smaller one best!

Following from the blog hop!
http://aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/

Tai Patrice said...

the purse forum is als a good place for info on reputable re-sellers..

Jenny Lynn said...

I love the big one. Very nice Brooch!
Blog hopped over from Blissful and Domestic.