Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm obsessed with Compliment...


I have to tell you all about Compliment and their gorgeous website! Not only is it stylish and affordable but a portion of the purchases go towards a scholarship fund! You have to take a peek at the beautiful rings, earrings, and note cards! {plus the super sweet packaging}-
      I was in heaven when I chatted with Melissa{same name and a teacher too} who I stalk daily via Instagram- she and I decided on a few pieces that would be perfect for me &
fashionable teachers everywhere...Below is my first piece the "twirl" ring..LOVE!

I have to admit I'm in love with Compliment...
I'm so excited about my next piece-the zsa-zsa topaz.
                              

About Compliment: What started as just a hobby of owner and designer, Melissa Magliola, has grown into the go-to gift brand for anyone who seeks to make the women in their life feel great--not just on the outside, but the inside as well!

All our products are lovingly hand-crafted, which makes no two exactly alike.  Each piece of jewelry is paired with uniquely chosen "compliments", personally chosen by you!  Our stationery phrasing offers many ways to say "I love you," or can be personalized to fit your needs, as well.

However, Melissa's vision doesn't stop there. As a full-time high school teacher, educational equity is one of her other passions and inspirations.  In an effort to meld her creative and philanthropic pursuits, she established the Compliment Scholarship Fund.  A portion of every purchase goes to the Fund, which supports deserving students by helping them attain their college dreams.

That's why we invite you to give a compliment, to receive a compliment, and to feel good.              shopcompliment.com
                               


No comments: