My cousin is just the cutest..
She made these adorable Love crayons for her new kindergarten class..I had to share her AdoRable "back to school" idea.
1. You will need to buy a silicone heart muffin tray.
2. Soak old crayons in hot water. (paper peels right off)
3. Chop crayons into small pieces.
4. Place the chopped crayons in muffin tray.
5. Place them in the oven, 280 degrees for 10 minutes.
Muffin trays come in all sorts of shapes these days (stars, fish, crowns, animals) I'm sure you can find one to match your classroom theme! So cute, inexpensive and easy peasy lemon squeezy!