Wednesday, August 17, 2011

fetchDOG

Even though I love shopping, (but really who doesn't?) there is something I love more than shopping... and that's shopping for a cause.

Both Melissa & I spoil our pets every chance we get! But so many animals don't get the love and care they deserve. So, when shopping for my pooches I always look for companies that give back to needy animal charities.

Fetchdog is an amazing website, that not only offers adorable pet products, but donates part of your purchase to a charity of your choice. There is no additional cost to you. Just shop!


If your not sure what to buy, celebs like Rachel Ray, Kevin Bacon and Debra Messing offer suggestions under the charities that they support.

And if you don't have pets, 
pick up a toy for a friend's pet + donate your purchase to a good cause!

These Napper Dog Beds 
are soooo adorable! 
(I want that puppy too!)
And how adorable are these personalized 
Dream Bone Pillow Toys - love it! 



Couldn't resist these summer time
Braided Rope Toys!













Sorry, so corny! but so cute!
Human Apparel


























No comments: