Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Poetry

                                    Poem In Your Pocket Day

I have thoroughly enjoyed the 
Shel Silverstein website with my class! 
Check it out!  click here
Happy POEM in your pocket Day!



Every kid in my class loves Shel Silverstein, and for a very good reason; He speaks to them on their level and does so with silliness and enthusiasm. The ideas are addressed with lighthearted and easy humor and the mundane is anything but especially when Shel starts narrating and reciting his poems for you on his website.




4 comments:

Lori said...

That is a great poem by Shel Silverstein! Kids just love poems. :)
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

Jessica said...

Love the poems! I am your newest follower:)Please come visit me...

learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

iintegratetechnology said...

Thank you for the idea! I hope you don't mind if I share it on my technology blog! I will credit u for sure! Glad I found you on TBA! I am new to blogger and I love to visit blogs daily! It's fun to learn from others!
Mindy

iintegratetechnology@blogspot.com

Just Wild About Teaching said...

great poem!!thanks for sharing.. im your newest follower...drop by =)

Just Wild About Teaching