Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday!

          
Latte Lace Shorts - bought a similar pair from Express for my Summer Wardrobe!                 I'm in LoVe with lace shorts..
My obsession started last spring, I found adorable lace shorts at Free People and Zara.
This summer it seems like they are a wardrobe staple, I love how everyone is pairing them with long sleeve loose tops -  to dress them up while still looking fabulously casual! Recently I've picked up a few pairs at H&M and Anthropologie..  I found these style-ish pictures courtesy of Pinterest.
DIY Lace shortsLace Sailor Tank  http://www.freepeople.com/whats-new/lace-sailor-tank/lace shortslace shorts ;)scalloped lace shortsLace shorts 2                                                       
Check out jaime & Link up every Wednesday!



5 comments:

agalandherdog said...

I'd love some lace shorts! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

oh so pretty and feminine!! beautiful!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Blue Dog Belle said...

Oh I so agree! love them for summer :)

a passion for primary said...

I am so excited to happen upon your blog. I LOVE fashion and my teaching career!! I am your latest follower and look forward to reading more!!

Unknown said...

Okay, I definitely will have to buy some lace shorts now! Soo cute! Love your blog!

P.S. I'm your newest follower!
<3 The Teacher Wears Prada

http://secondgradewiththeteacherwearsprada.blogspot.com/