Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Matching Mother Daughter Outfits {oh,no}

Matching outfits for Mom and her Daughter? "NO WAY" This I have to say has NEVER been on my list of things to do with my little girl.
I've always thought this style was a bit much, and screams "look at us".
Then CrewCuts made my favorite Tippi heart sweater for little girls.





I have to admit, this outfit was not planned for the same day, YES, I totally knew we had the same adorable sweater, Yes we both absolutely love it...but when I came home from school yesterday and my little girl was wearing the same outfit, my heart did melt!  We giggled, we hugged and of course we snapped some photos!

5 comments:

Shopping Obsession said...

so adorable! Love the heart sweaters. They are the cutest!

Julia said...

Love the sweaters! You both look adorable. :) Lattes and Laughter

Anonymous said...

Very nice, thanks for the information.

Steph @ rental mobil jakarta

Unknown said...

SO SO cute! I love when my daughter and I look coordinated...especially when it isn't planned! :) http://momteacherfashionbudget.blogspot.com

Christine Marie said...

LOVE your blog!! :)

http://xochristinemarie.blogspot.com