Monday, September 24, 2012

Meet the Teacher

Today was "meet the teacher" boy..am I tired!!
Although I have been teaching for quite some time {16 yrs}, I feel like I'm still nervous and anxious..and..I'm still sweating and babbling while talking to the parents..
Can you believe that after all of these years I am still reading straight off my cheat notes, ugh..and the worst part is my bright red,red,face!
On the positive side, my classroom looked great, neat, and organized.
I had lots of student work up on ALL of the bulletin boards.
I wore my lucky JCrew Library Dress!
and..I  gave the parents a cute pinterest inspired treat from Kindergarten Cupcake Crumbs Blog.
So all in all it went well. Happy its back to Talking to the Students tomorrow. (LOL)





2 comments:

Rikki said...

I might have to steal that saying next year for back to school night. I love your dress.
ஐRikki
The Hive

Unknown said...

Love the apple idea! Thanks for the inspiration.
:0) Melissa