Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm LOVING Wednesday

insert Jcrew scarf, shirt, and jacket in this color. yesss     I'm linking up with Jamie to share what I'm lovin' today!

Well....... I'm loving blazers yep,
I have pinned a few awesome looks and 
found a few great ones at jcrew.com that I'm sharing
(hopefully somehow they will magically appear in my closet)!
((preferably Chanel tweed))
I don't know about you but I find that a "blazer"
is a basic necessity in my wardrobe.  
You can wear them with just about  anything, dresses, shorts, 
basic white t, ballet flats, louboutains...the possibilities are endless.
A trendy blazer dresses up your outfit yet amazingly enough
- lets you look chic and casual-!
I love to wear my blazers with jeans and big fun jewelry!
bright blazers for spring - WANT
   Love blazers!
so cute     Mustard & Chains  , Bershka in Boots, Pull & Bear in Jeans, Zara in BlazersLove this whole outfit!
jcrewjcrew

jcrew



No comments: