Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Anchors Away

  Striped Trinity Pouch #anthropologie
stripes, chanel
Summer is in full swing, and I find myself still completely obsessed with this whole anchor-nautical girl theme & it seems like
I'm not the only one, these photos today are compliments of Pinterest where you can find so many great fashion inspirations. (love)
AnchorsI guess there is just something about the trend that looks crisp, clean, classy and elegant.  This years nautical outfits have anchors on just about everything, they are cute and it's a simple way to add just the right amount of glam to your outfit!
Although we are trained to think horizontal stripes are a bad thing, I just love how vibrant they look!



                       

red, stripes, chanel, & camel! i mean c'mon!So very cute. #anchor


anchorAnchors!
So with your red, blue, and white, stripes, anchors, sailor knots, and lots of gold...Your wardrobe will be set for the summer weather.
Hope you enjoyed "What I'm Loving Wednesday"

anchors

                  

                                            What I'm Loving Wednesday!

                                           Linky party jaime at this kind of love
                                       Join in to share what you are loving today..


anchor

   Anchor Chic  


1 comment:

Rhoda said...

I LOVE the nautical theme too this summer! It's funny though..I haven't purchased any of it, except for stripes---probably cause it's been so expensive! :)