Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Shopping Linky Party


I found the cutest OWL things this week, so I just had to share it with Kristen's  Ladybug's Linky Party
(btw..I love her blog!)


                 amazon.com
Owl-Stars!™ Bulletin Board Sets from TREND    Product Details

eccampbellphotography_schoolgirlstyle_owls55                                                      


An owl timer is a MUST!
Product Details
I also downloaded owl pennant flags & owl decorations from Schoolgirl Style's 
teachers notebook shop 


and.. I'm really excited about these  PERFECT back to school outfits that I can't wait to wear!
anthropologie.com
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Thanks for hosting such a fun linky party Kristen!
Don't forget to stop by Ladybug's Blog and link up!!

Ladybug's teacher files

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks Melissa!!! I really enjoyed seeing your buys! I adore those owls from Melanie's shop--I can't wait to see them in your room :) :)

Heather said...

Your owls are so cute! I especially liked the owl timer. I have never seen one. I'm a new follower!

Heather
I'd love for you to buzz by sometime=)
The Busy Busy Hive

Crystal said...

Your owls are too cute! Love your finds. Teachers are so creative and we understand one another so well!!
Crystal
Ms. Jones’ Junction

Mrs. M said...

CUTE!!

I'm a new follower :)

Color Me Kinder

Ashley Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! That owl timer is AH-DOR-AH-BLE!!!! Holy owl it's cute!! :)

Ashley @ Fierce in Fourth

FourthGrade Flipper said...

Your blog is amazing and I am your newest follower!! I am "attempting" and owl theme this year and your ideas are so cute!! I also live in NY. Stop by my blog if you get a chance for my giveaway:)
~Holly
Fourth Grade Flipper

Sandy a la Mode said...

love anything from anthro!!!