Sunday, February 26, 2012

Best Dressed



"Hollywood Glamour" 
Let's talk Oscars 2012 fashion, shall we, bloggers? 

The awards show where one-shoulder dresses,  glittering gowns, peplums, and Harry Winston jewels, ruled the red carpet. Check out my favorites, then tell me,    "who did you think was best dressed?'!




George Clooney and Stacy Keibler
Kristen Wiig - J. Mendel - Oscars 2012

Jennifer Lopez - Zuhair Murad - Oscars

Emma Stone



Kelly Ripa - Carolina Herrera - Oscars 2012



Michelle Williams - Louis Vuitton - Oscars 2012

Jessica Chastain

All photos are from INSTYLE.com RED CARPET arrivals.


2 comments:

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

I love Kelly's but I really loved Jessicas! Her read hair complimented her dress.


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Anonymous said...

I would have to say the second girl. For some reason Im not sure who that is?
-barbie @ www.styleofamrs.blogspot.com