Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...



                                                                                                                                                          

I'm linking up with Jaime to share ...

What I'm Loving this Wednesday!            

                                                        so..Here's what I'm loving on this beautiful day...

    First, I'm LOVING that I've found  Scholastic 
                       On Pinterest :http://pinterest.com/scholastic/vintage-scholastic/

Scholastic News from the 80s
I found this great Vintage Scholastic News
What a blast from the past!

   Dynamite Magazine featuring Rick Springfield. Talk about a flashback!
Rick Springfield! OMGosh...
love
Mini Lulu clutch
Next, I'm loving these BAGS!








I luv,luv,luv this coach bag...
Last, I'm loving playing the game 
                 Hedbandz with my family!                       
  (highly recommended if you have kids between the ages 6 to 8 yrs old) 






2 comments:

Unknown said...

love LOVE love Rick Springfield...saw him in concert once and it was awesome!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

teaching fashionista said...

ha ha Jennifer..such a childhood crush right?