Friday, February 24, 2012

oscar party anyone?

oscars


You Must Check out: howaboutorange.blogspot.com  
Jessica has once again created the most adorable
"Oscar bingo boards & ballots"
so fun and easy to print!
Especially cute if you are having some friends over for an 
OSCAR themed  party.



Here is Jessica's post, go to her blog for the print-ables! She is awesome 
(deserves an award just for making these)
Hosting an Oscars party on Feb. 26? I've made up 20 different Oscar bingo cards you can print out, along with a matching ballot for guessing the Academy Award winners. And like every year, a big disclaimer for the game: it might be possible to win ten minutes into the telecast, or maybe there won't be any winners at all. Who knows?

  Oscar Trivia:
2012 Oscar nominee trivia at PopSugar
Memorable moments from the Academy Awards on Oprah.com
This year's Oscar trivia from the Chicago Tribune

2 comments:

Kori said...

Hey honey! I see you link on my page, but don't see any mention of the linkup here in your post. If you could add it I would appreciate it or I have to delete the link :-(. If you have questions let me know! Kori xoxo

Ginny said...

Thanks for sharing and I'll have to check those out. Found you via Kori's Fashion Friday link-up. New follower to your blog. Would appreciate the follow back.

www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com