Friday, February 3, 2012

What i'm loving..NEON

neon

Happy Friday..so what am I loving?


                          Neon
Lately I've been adding a little neon to my wardrobe..
          (no The 80's are not back lol)
but, I think its a perfect way to perk up your winter wardrobe. At first I was a little uneasy about how to work these colors into my outfits, so I started off small..bracelets, bag, t-shirt..and then last week I wore electric blue skinny jeans from express. YEP I did.. of course the rest of my outfit was very basic black,
but I have to say I've been having some fun with color & I love it..
Just remember a little neon goes a LONG way.. ha ha
 Don't be afraid of color embrace it.
         images from Pinterest




3 comments:

Maria said...

u forgot to mention our bright RED pants! lol great post!

Kristen said...

I LOVE this!! Any nod to the 80s fills my heart with joy! Happy weekend friend :)
Kristen

Lori said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now too. :)
Lori
Conversations in Literacy