Friday, September 2, 2011

Flat Stanley






I usually do a big Flat Stanley project in the Spring.        
                                 but...
Today the flat stanley project sent
 me a great video- that I thought I would share, plus keeping it
here in my blog archive,
is a great way for me to find it when I need it.
http://gallery.flatstanley.com/?p=296%3Fp%3D296

“Kids- if YOU keep your sense of humor, and reach out to other kids in ALL the world, and get them to reach out to you in their own way, there may be a human race here in another 100 years!”



Here is the Flat Stanley site:
flatstanleybooks.com
 I find that the new Flat Stanley Adventures fit perfectly into the 3rd grade social studies curriculum.
This is STANEY'S newest adventure: ( can't wait to read it )


                                                               

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Found your blog through the TBA linky party. A new follower. I just love Flat Stanley.

Theresa
candydishtreats.blogspot.com
primaryprincess.blogspot.com