Saturday, September 17, 2011

missoni inspired by etsy

I am so bummed about the Missoni for Target collection, I couldn't get what I really wanted for myself, my home, or my little girl Isabella! but I did score a few items thanks to a few friends in high places, and target.com which finally was up and running but the whole experience was not what I anticipated.
However, I was PLEASANTLY surprised while on etsy.com to find lots of cute handmade missoni inspired items..

Afghan crochet 70s zigzag Missoni style vintage many colorsDecorative Pillows Chevron Throw Pillow Covers Missoni Style 20 x 20 Inches - Brown, Rust, Blue and Olive Green on Natural Zig Zag Chevron
afghan crochet 70s zigzag ...    
                                                            

Zig zag Missoni-esque sleeveless shell top


No comments: