Sunday, September 4, 2011

September Styles


                         SEPTEMBER-stylesI was shopping around for a fall wardrobe @ shopstyle 

Where I love shopping for the latest trends because you can see what's out there from many different designers at one time.

Here are a few things I found:
 Forever 21 had some great pieces and several of the items I've seen came from their LOVE line
This line runs about a size bigger than the regular line. 
These items are all under $30 and you can click on any of the photos below to purchase. I'm particularly fond of the ruffle trim jacket - so cute!! The wrap dress reminded me vaguely of THIS Trina Turk wrap dress which retails for a heck of a lot more - and "spicy tones" are in for fall so your work wardrobe will be right on trend with this dress. shopstyle.com
SUPER SAVINGS: UNDER $30 - 

No comments: