Sunday, September 18, 2011

I think that TBA was reading my mind !They are having a greAT
                                 freebie that is ending soon...

I just read Second Grade Rules, Amber Brown (A Is for Amber) Second Grade Rules, Amber Brown with my daughter for her weekend book log and in the story
(which is a great read especially for 2nd graders) Amber totally LOVES second grade, and has no problem following all the rules BUT one...which is to keep her desk clean.
It is really hilarious when she  mentions that the desk fairy and the tooth fairy are cousins. 
 My daughter really loved the book, I know it would be a great read-a-loud especially at this time while we are very busy establishing rituals & routines...
In turn I was inspired to make some desk fairy coupons & then I saw that TBA  was having a freebie until 7pm tonight...Hurry UP!teachingblogaddict.blogspot.com
If you missed it visit  on teachersnotebook.com she has LOTS of great stuff..
Fairy Sign

No comments: