Tuesday, August 30, 2011

 
Can't wait to read Soleil Moon Frye's new book
                         Happy Chaos!
  I don't know about you, but I grew up addicted
 to Punky Brewster (yep I'm showing my age again)!
 Her new book is all about helping modern parents
   embrace the craziness, on raising their children
                     in our busy world!
 Plus she added cool tid-bits about how
Michael Jackson and Johnny Depp were involved in
                       her childhood! (COOL).
Don't forget she has a eco-friendly store/site...
The Little Seed (adorable) Check it out!
thelittle seed.com

About_us
Paige Goldberg Tolmach and Soleil Moon Frye,
founders of The Little Seed
                                                   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I grew up watching Punky Brewster too, and I totally thought about reading this book. :-)