Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday..

Today is going to be a FUN day!
                               Its 3 for Thursday...
I'm linking up with Bloghoppin' & sharing my top 3 favorites.
# 1.   Favorite Font: (I'm obsesssed with fonts)
my spot is @ djinkers.comdjinkers.com DJ JINX FONT DOWNLOAD
#2Favorite Blogs: ( Oh no! I have tons! BuT I'll choose teaching/fashion)
                                                          Well, my inspiration to start a blog came from TBA!
they posted about "blog-stalkers"   Teaching Blog Addict
..shortly after reading the post- I started my own BLOG..

I have to say Emily @  http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/
this is where my BLOG obsession began...
                                                            cupcakesandcashmere.com/ 
emily2.jpg
 littlemissmomma.com 
This is MY newest BLOG ADDICTION! 

#3. My favorite go to website for educational resources..
(I use this website on a DAILY basis)
It really is SUPER!
Super Teacher Worksheets superteacherworksheets.com

No comments: