Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things that are SO cute...

School Starts soon in NY!.. I've been collecting amazing ideas posted by some of my
                     
                             my favorite bloggers.
                       I am so excited to get started making all of these fantastic things
                                       

                                                         While visiting http://schroederpage.blogspot.com/  
                                                  I found THE TATTOO STATION:
                                    Mrs.Schroeder gave her students tattoo's! (omg.the cutest)
                                           They each get to put on a little tattoo that says 
                                            I belong to Mrs. Schroeder room 331.  

Then I hopped over to primary teaching resources and found:


...............MAGIC CONFETTI..............

I am looking forward to doing this with my own children: Isabella (grade2) 
     Francesco (Kindergarten) the night before their first day!                                           
Primary Teaching Resources Wrote:

I want to share a fun idea posted by Denise at Sunny Days in Second Grade.  This is a photo of my magic confetti cards, inspired by Denise's post. 

Visit Denise's blog to grab the card template.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
       So I had to visit Sunny Days in Second Grade also and I found:
This is a soup-er-bulletin board !  (idk) maybe a center activity? alphabet soup, plates & red paint!
_________________________________________________________________________________
My Photo
Finally I found an adorable classroom: at castles and crayons! (luv)
IMG_1414IMG_1446  



 This classroom is AMAZING! I love the square chairs in pastel colors!   

      

  
                                              



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute site! New follower!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Ms. Nicole said...

Thx for your comment on my blog Melissa! I'm really excited about all this blogging!!
Love yours too!! Super cute!!
Thx for sharing all the great ideas today!!! Really helpful! :)

Primary Teaching Resources said...

What a nice surprise! Thanks for sharing my Magic Confetti pics.

I am a new follower.

Nicole
http://primaryteachingresources.blogspot.com