Friday, August 26, 2011

fashionable friday (T.G.I.F.) with lauren conrad!

Happy Friday eveRyone!
 I found a few fashionable ideas that I'd
love to share while I was stalking:
laurenconrad.com (my favorite friday blog)
As always, here are a few of my
favorite things…

Favorite Beauty Look:
Dirty Dancing
Favorite Cake Décor (They’re M&M’s! So cute, right?):Chevron Stripes
Favorite Accessories (gold watch + oversize clutch):Friday Favorites
Favorite Nail Lacquer (for today, at least):Friday Favorites   *photo via avainwoman.blogspot
Favorite Beach (in Mexico):Friday Favorites


Favorite Laugh:
Friday Favorites
Favorite Craving (click here for the recipe):
Friday Favorites
Favorite Gift (Thanks to everyone at Dogeared for this lovely bow necklace! I absolutely love it! And you guys know how I feel about bows...):
Friday Favorites
Favorite Quote:
Friday Favorites



Favorite Photograph (This was taken by Peter Funch in San Francisco when they filmed that Sony commercial, which aired a few years ago. Can you believe that was real!?):
Friday Favorites

Favorite Girls-Night-Out Dress 
(from Paper Crown Holiday 2011 collection):Friday Favorites

Favorite Way to Waste Time
: DearPhotograph.com 
Friday Favorites

Favorite Neutral Shoe
 (These are from  LC Lauren Conrad's  line for Kohl’s… they kind of remind me of my Miu Miu heels I blogged about a while back in my I Really Love My: Miu Miu Crisscross Platforms post):

Friday Favorites
Favorite Swim Style Inspiration:
Friday Favorites
Favorite Marilyn Monroe Quote:
Friday FavoritesFavorite Fun Manicure:
Friday Favorites

Favorite Easy Décor Idea
 (Would you say this is reverse vase filler?):
Friday Favorites
Favorite Casual Weekend Outfit:
Friday Favorites

1 comment:

Ms. Nicole said...

Ok! So I luv the "peanut butter oreo cooky pies!!!" Especially the step by step photograph instructions! P.S. The heels and the LBD are also fabulous! Thx for sharing!