Saturday, August 13, 2011

LAKESHORE give-a-way & Free Resources


I have found something GREAT today and worth sharing. (I also wanted to see if I could post it being new @ blogging)!
1st of all Lakeshore has amazing interactive software for you to use on your SMARTBOARD I use it I love it and I would love more!!! I found a blog that was having a give-a-way, so I had to enter...
2nd.... I learned that on Lakeshore's website  there are free resources. If you click on the free resources tab on their homepage, you can search through their lesson plans, hands-on projects and printables. Even great back to school activities!!!!!  So I'm having a great day TOdAY...( now I just need to win)

This is an example of the vocabulary hands on game!!





The Third Grade Book Bookworm Third Grade Bookworm
http://thirdgradebookworm.blogspot.com/2011/08/fantastic-news.html#comments 
(a great blog) To enter:
1. Follow her blog! Leave a comment to tell her you are a new/old follower. 
2. Blog about this giveaway! Leave a comment with a link to your POST. :) 
3. Go explore their free resources. Leave a comment telling me about one new idea you found! Be specific!
4. Add her blog (button)  to your Sqworl or Blogroll. Leave a comment with a link to your Sqworl/Blogroll. 
The giveaway will CLOSE on Friday, August 19 at 11:00 p.m.. I'll announce the three winners on Saturday, August 20th. I'll give the games out to the winner in the order they are listed on this post. 
Good luck and a BIG thank you to Lakeshore for sponsoring this giveaway!!

No comments: