My TEACHING To Do LisT...
(great teaching is a handful of teaching; tips, tricks, tools and techniques)
I know nothing pushes your students to do their best work like a teacher who puts forth their best effort & enthusiasm .
This year (with my blog's help), I'm getting it down in writing. Here are some things I have implemented in my classroom
but still need to work on so it's PerFect for the upcoming school year!
I NEED your help here...post your ideas and comments to let me know what things work for you!
1. A better functioning Literature Circle: ( management, organization, book selection 3rd grade )
2. Cute & Creative Student Interest Surveys: ( to find out what students think, want, and need )
3. Cool Character Counts Ideas ( incorporated into my class rules, to help students become more socially responsible)
4. Word Walls (Are they effective ? yes-or-no that is my question)
5. Welcome Bulletin Board ( robots or owls hmmmm? )
I think this should keep me busy for the month of August!
With your tips and suggestions I know I can get the job done.